Copy homework into planner.
“SAWs, 12/11.” inherent, exceed, equivalent, focus, vocational
1._____ 2._____ 3._____ 4._____ 5._____
6. Follow one course until successful. _____
7. Many students, after high school, go to _____ schools instead of traditional 4-year colleges.
8. Please make sure your research is ____(ed) on your topic and drift into other things.
9. He got a ticket for _____(ing) the speed limit.
10. Mountain climbing is a sport that is _____(ly) dangerous. You are almost always at risk of being hurt or killed.
Go over “Test” #15.
Research! Time to write your opening paragraph(s).
Your first paragraph or two should show “your topic in action.” If your topic is diabetes, for example, you might show us what goes on inside the body of someone with diabetes and how the insulin goes to work. Or you might show a day in the life of a diabetic person, and all the things they have to be aware of.