(Yes, I know it’s Thursday.)
Prep Sheet for Test #34:
Tom Sawyer Quiz: ___/5 Vocab h/w: ___/20 Vocab Practices: ___/11 ___/11
- “She” is a word that contains two personal pronouns: she and he. What five-letter word beginning with “U” contains four personal pronouns?
- Even if you give this to someone else, you still keep it. What is it?
- Which is more desirable, an old hundred dollar bill or a new one?
- A horse has a five foot rope tied to its neck. There is a bale of hay seven feet away. Without breaking the rope or any help, the horse was able to reach the hay. How?
- A hot dog vendor at a soccer game sells one half of his supply of hot dogs during the first half of the game. During intermission, he sells a total of five hot dogs. During the second half, he sells three eighths of his original supply. He is left with only four hot dogs. How many did he have to start with?