Prep sheet for Test #18. (Reload the Test to get the latest, updated version.)
Vocab Homework: ___/20 Vocab Practices: ___/14 ___/11 ___/10
Other Extra Credit: +1, +2, or up to +4 for SAWs.
- What famous fictional character is represented here? ants, beetles, termites, rabbit
- A man walks into a room, turns around and walks out the same door he went in. When he gets out he is in a different room than when he started. How is this possible?
- What number should come next? 144, 121, 100, 81, 64, _____ (Alert: math.)
- Spell the word candy with just 2 letters.
- How many F’s (capital or small–no trick here) are in the following sentence? (Alert: Counting.)
Finished files are the result of years of scientific study combined with the experience of years.
No Doodle Theme — Get back to work on research!