Tomorrow’s Test: Spelling (like today’s warm up), Vocabulary (duh), Husker Du (study last Friday’s Grammar section), and Tom Sawyer (look up the answers tonight).
“S and G, 4/25.”
- a) revision b) requirement c) believable d) all correct
- a) insurance b) security c) seperately d) all correct
- a) cooperation b) movable c) ignorance d) all correct
- a) maturity b) narritive c) creative d) all correct
- What is the rule that this week’s spelling words follow?
- The running motor wasted electricity. N, V, A?
- She is a big fan of running. N, V, A?
- I hate running in PE. N, V, A?
- The class discussion was not very lively; the students were rather _______ about the topic.
- The boys _____(ed) matter inwardly, thinking about all the possibilities.
- doctor : prescribe :: law : ______
- Huck’s lifestyle seemed very _______ to the other boys of St. Petersburg.
- By definition, a ghost would NOT be ______.
- proscribed : allowed :: apathetic : ______
- “The stirring event was well ______(ed)” by the townspeople the next day.
- (2) A true sports fan is NOT _____ or ______.
- * (3) If you are not passing the tests, you should probably ____ your ____ to studying or perhaps _____ some help.
Tom Sawyer Quiz. (5p)
- Show me your answers to Study Questions #3 and #4
No oral reading today! We are going to see how you do tomorrow on your own! D’Oh!
Here’s a tip: The study questions are the same as the test questions!
READ CHAPTER 15 AND LOOK UP THE ANSWERS!
Here’s the “read to you” link: