Go home and write
a page tonight.
And let that page come out of you—
Then, it will be true.
Yours is due next Wednesday, 6/5.
YEE #6 is take-home. Bring it back Absolutely PERFECT tomorrow!
Tom Sawyer chapter 33. Tom goes by the book again… (sigh)
Message to 6th Grade. Singles or Partners — NOT 3+.
Due by EOP FRIDAY. It’s only homework if you don’t finish in class. We will grade them in class on Friday!
- Click the link below, and choose “I’m a new user.”
- Click on the Google Button and sign in with your @student.slcusd.org username and password.
- Click I am a Student.
a) The School is Laguna-MS. b) The key is laguna. and c) use your real first name and last initials.
- If there are two of you, make sure both partners know the username and password!
- At the top of the page click My Settings.
- Click “Manage my Classes.”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list.
- Join the appropriate class that begins with 2019-.
- The password is “cheese.”
- Click Create Storyboard.
HERE are some photos of Laguna to use in your project.
HERE is an example from last year.