Tom Sawyer, to the end!
Let’s see those YEE #6s!
D’OH! YEE #7.
Message to 6th Grade. Singles or Partners — NOT 3+.
Due by EOP FRIDAY. It’s only homework if you don’t finish in class. We will grade them in class on Friday!
StoryboardThat! People: If you started your comic yesterday, then just go to StoryboardThat, click the log in with GOOGLE button, and go!
If you’re a noob:
- Click the link below, and choose “I’m a new user.”
- Click on the Google Button and sign in with your @student.slcusd.org username and password.
- Click I am a Student.
a) The School is Laguna-MS. b) The key is laguna. and c) use your real first name and last initials.
- If there are two of you, make sure both partners know the username and password!
- At the top of the page click My Settings.
- Click “Manage my Classes.”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list.
- Join the appropriate class that begins with 2019-.
- The password is “cheese.”
- Click Create Storyboard.
HERE are some photos of Laguna to use in your project.
HERE is an example from last year.