Prep sheet for Test 32.
- There was a man who fell over 50 stories, without anything to slow his descent, and landed without any injuries, alive. How did he survive?
- The cost of making only the maker knows,
Valueless if bought, but sometimes traded.
A poor man may give one as easily as a king.
When one is broken, pain and deceit are assured.
What am I?
- What word is missing? begin, inch, chapel, elastic, ___ ___ ___, cellar, arisen, end
- Wacky Wordy:
NO NO NO
- Tom Sawyer Anagrams: a) Tall Pun Yo b) Hamsters Cool (Technically not a name.) c) Put Off Term
- Although much water you see,
by definition, “desert” fits me.
In the winter I double in size,
but staying away is a word for the wise.
I am very windy, that is a clue,
What am I? Good luck to you. (Alert: geography.)